National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management
(Deemed To Be University [De Novo Category] UGC and AICTE recognised) An Autonomous Institution under Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government Of India
Seeking an opportunity to secure a position where I can efficiently contribute my skills and academic abilities for the organisation with the parallel motive of my professional and personal growth.
|Bachelor of Technology in Food Technology and ManagementNational Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management
Current CGPA: 7.09/10
|Aug 2012 – Present|
|12th Grade (NIOS Board)National Institute of Open Schooling, Bihar
|2010 – 2012|
|10th Grade (CBSE Board)Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Kolasi, Katihar, Bihar
Performance: 9.2 CGPA
|2008 – 2010|
Mondelēz India Foods Pvt. Ltd. Aug 2015 – Dec 2015
In-Plant Trainee, Tang Manufacturing Plant, Hyderabad
- Received exposure to functioning of various departments with primary focus in Manufacturing
- Exposure to Continuous Improvement System – Green Belt & Yellow Belt Project, Kaizen system & 5S
- Exposure to Food Safety and Quality Management System
Reduction of Batch Processing Time of All Mixers, Tang Manufacturing
- Provide a best solution for reducing non-value added time and also suitable measures to prevent different type of breakdowns thus reducing downtime.
- Production capacity increased by 2416 MT/year.
- Performed Why-Why Analysis, Fishbone, Pareto Study, Cause and Effect Matrix etc.
- Sustain Project with One Point Lesson, Checklist, Employee Training, and Modification of SOP.
Investigating Potential Applications of Brewer’s Spent Grain, NIFTEM
- Evaluation of Brewer’s spent grain for its potential as a food ingredient in bakery products – primarily cookies and bread.
- Active Member, Award Winning Village Adoption Programme Group, NIFTEM.
- Participant, 54th National School Game 2008-09 (Kho-Kho).
- Participant, 210 Bharat Scout Guide National Adventure Programme.
- Team Captain, 19th Navodaya National Games (Kho-Kho).
- Active member, Entrepreneurship Committee.
- Organizer NIFBUZZ Competition.
- Volunteer, International Conference-2013 & Ullas 2k15 – Annual cultural fest.
- Interpersonal Skills: Competent networker, able to talk on different levels and quickly establish rapport
- Team Work: Excellent team player, able to significantly contribute and work as part of a team to achieve a common objective
- IT: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Age: 21 Yrs. Gender: Male Languages: Hindi, English
Permanent Address: S/O- Parmanand Yadav, Professor Colony, Rambagh, Purnia District, Bihar – 854301
I hereby declare that the information given above is true and correct.