- Diploma in Baking Confectionery & Cake Craft (Resident Course)
- Extensive Baking, Confectionery and Cake Craft
- Entrepreneurial Bakery
- Breads, Buns and Rolls
- Cookies and Crackers
- Cakes and Muffins
Through the listed programmes you get the very best in baking education.
The Baking Fundamental Courses, combine science and baking tradition. The graduates of these programs walk away with the skills and confidence to develop & handle new and innovative products, troubleshoot production systems, and lead the way in processes.
IIB is continually adapted to provide relevant, current, and effective information about baking ingredients, processes, products, troubleshooting, operations, food safety, and product quality. Every lesson has an industrial application as the baking instructors have global exposure.
We strive to meet changing industry demands and the needs of today’s learners:
- Continuous curriculum review adds value to the course by introducing new topics as issues arise
- Labs and lectures are grouped to enhance student comprehension and retention.
- Improved student orientation process gets you engaged and learning on the first day.
The rigorous curriculum focuses on the technology of baking in a production setting. Through comprehensive treatment of vital baking topics in lectures, students learn the “whys” of baking, then see “how” the theory of baking is transferred to production in hands-on, state-of-the-art labs. Wide variety of topics as mentioned here as under are covered:
- Sweet Goods Production
- Cookie and Cracker Production
- Bread and Roll Production
- Baking Science
- Food Safety
- How key ingredients function and interact in baked products
- What processes are critical to finished products
- The science of baking
- Good manufacturing practices for the food industry
- How to manage the production process