- Hamburger Buns
- Variety Breads and Rolls
- Pastry Goods
- Gateaux and Tortes
- Healthy Bakes and Bites
Training would ensure that all the mentioned products are top-of-the-line with our state-of-the-art training. Capture the valuable markets when you learn the art of variety in these products.
This specialized training combines classroom lectures with hands-on practice in our lab to give you a thorough understanding of the properties of mentioned products, their ingredients and confidence in problem troubleshooting.
Take your skills to the next level and develop innovative products, then see an immediate return on your investment when your new skills have a positive impact on your production system and your company.
Whether you want to start selling mentioned products or expand an existing product line, training delivers all the expertise you need, with concise lectures and with practical hands-on activities. The training focuses on the function of ingredients and processing techniques to maximize quality and efficiency in the production of these baked goods.
Achieve consistently excellent product quality with the perfect combination of ingredients and processing conditions. Learn how ingredient variations affect product quality, and how processing and fermentation can improve your product quality in instructor-led, hands-on lab sessions.
After this training you’ll know how to:
- Use variety grains and flours to produce unique products
- Make pan variety, hearth, and sourdough breads
- Evaluate finished products for quality.
- Evaluate the role of fry fat in finished product quality
- Formulate, produce, ice, and glaze cake and yeast-raised products
- Choose ingredients for their specific functions
- Describe production processes and equipment that enhance products quality
- Critically assess final products for quality
- Use ingredients, mixing techniques, and fermentation to affect dough quality & development
- Choose from various flours and common additives to achieve your final product specifications
- Assess quality of finished goods
- Stay ahead of health trends: gluten-free, low-carb, high fiber
- Evaluate product varieties based on customer preferences